Have any questions?
+44 1234 567 890
How does the airport transfer work?
1. You book the airport transfer at the same time as the German course and inform us of the details of your arrival (time, date, flight number and airport).
2. Our driver will be waiting for you at the "meeting point" in the airport arrivals hall, holding a sign with your name and "iOR Language Institute".
3. You can arrange to be picked up individually or along with other students arriving around the same time; in the latter case, you may have to wait a short time for the other students to be collected.
4. The driver will give you our letter informing you of the address of your accommodation.
5. Your host family will be informed of the date and time of your arrival and will be waiting to welcome you.
If you experience any problems or difficulties please contact us on 0049 761 88 17 00 14.
Aside from taxis, it is easy to reach Freiburg by train: http://reiseauskunft.bahn.de